After entering a contest last week, I'm returning to my mini Mack Friday Focus this week! Today I wanted to focus on another of the littles.
- Leah is the tenth mini Mack
- She is our sixth daughter
Here's her newborn pic:
Sweet baby girl!
- Leah was born at a birth center, 8 days late! (UGH!)
- She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz (!!)
My favorite baby face of Leah's:
Poochie lip! hehe!
Don't worry, she didn't make it that often! She usually looked more like this:
- Leah was a happy, mellow baby
- So mellow, in fact, that we took her to Disneyland at 2 1/2 months:
(Doesn't she look thrilled?) :)
and then we returned when she was 1:
and again at 2:
- Leah had surgery just before her first birthday for a clogged tear duct
- She LOVES to have her hair fixed and to wear hats:
of ANY kind! :)
- Leah loves her crib (I have to peek in on her to see if she's awake because she will just lay there until she is gotten!)
- She is totally easy-going
- She has a gentle, happy spirit (except when she gets sick! Then she's a total bear!)
- She is loved by all who know her!! :)
Post a Comment