This Friday I'm going to focus on my son, Joshua!
Josh holding his baby sister, Sarah.
- Josh was home schooled for a year and a half until he entered the 7th grade
- Josh has a great sense of humor
- He loves Disneyland
- Josh is a senior this year
- He played soccer:
- He sings in the choir
- Josh has been in several dramas, including A Christmas Carol, Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat and Antigone
- He's now rehearsing to be the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz
- Josh is the president of National Honor Society at his school
- He will be graduating as valedictorian with a perfect 4.0 GPA in advanced classes
- Josh stands up for what he believes in
- He loves his big family and would like to have his own someday
When Josh was 8 years old, a dog ran from behind him and knocked his feet out from under him. He sustained a major concussion and a skull fracture. He was bleeding from his nose and ears and had to be life flighted to a special hospital. It was terrifying! Thankfully, he recovered quickly and had no lasting effects.
Josh is an amazing guy! I know God has big plans for my smart, loving son, and I look forward to seeing what they are! :)